The Boulder Home Theater Company’s commitment to our valued customers
In light of the challenges presented by COVID-19, we want to share some thoughts on our organization’s operations, as well as health and safety measures we’re undertaking to protect your family and ours.
First, we understand that our continued operations are more important now than they’ve ever been for our community. We provide products, services, and technologies deemed as essential critical infrastructure to the continued operation and safety of your residences and businesses. Our essential offerings include: Wired and wireless networking, television and internet infrastructure, home security, audiovisual distribution, lighting, and control. For this reason, we are committed to remaining open and willing to serve you with our regular business hours for installation services and emergency after hours remote tech support.
Customer and employee health and safety is our number one priority as we move forward. Therefore, we have implemented the following health and safety measures:
- Monitor technician health daily, only symptom free individuals will be allowed to work.
- Ask that customers experiencing symptoms reschedule until they are well.
- Practice frequent handwashing.
- Disinfect vehicle touchpoints before and after each installation.
- Disinfect tools after each installation.
- Wear mask while onsite at all times.
- Maintain the recommended 6 feet of social distance and refrain from shaking hands.
- We continue to monitor and apply national, state, and local health and safety guidance.
We look forward to supporting you through this challenging time, and we deeply appreciate your trust and continued business.